Thursday, January 10, 2013

Whew! I made it!

I am happy to say I successfully completed my 3 day cleanse!  I really never thought I had a lot of willpower but I think I've proven myself wrong.  My biggest test of all came last night at bowling while everyone else was eating dinner and I was drinking by Suero Viv.  I will say the salad one lady was eating looked much better to me than the burger another lady was eating.  But I did it...NO CHEATING!  WOO HOO!

I was pleasantly surprised at how much energy I had bowling last night considering I had not had any food in 3 days.  I felt really good!  

In total I lost 12 lbs over the 3 days.  We'll see how that shakes out over the next few days as I add solids back into my diet.  But overall I'm very pleased and glad I did the cleanse.

So far today I've tried organic applesauce and eggs.  I'm going to push myself to drink lots of water.  Maybe later I'll juice some tomatoes or make some carrot/apple juice.  But so far so good.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I applaud you. I'm 100% certain I wouldn't have been able to do it! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete